Alpha National Title Guaranty, Inc is a Kansas City owned title insurance agency. ANTG’s management team has acquired a vast amount of experience. ANTG prides itself on building quality practices and procedures in each respective market. Each member of Alpha National Title Guaranty, Inc carries a range of credentials from licensed abstractors, closing officers, title examiners, former legal and real estate professionals.
Alpha National Title Guaranty, Inc is committed to providing customer service with sincere passion to exceed our clients expectations.
“We at Alpha National Title Guaranty, Inc wanted to create the perfect title company – one that combined superior customer service, quality of work, and staffed by experienced industry professionals. We think we’ve done that!”
Why Choose Alpha National Title Guaranty, Inc
- Service – No one works harder in the industry to ensure that communication is handled professionally and quickly every step of the way. We encourage you to reach out to us via phone today!
- Quality – No one in the title industry is more thorough. Rest assured that your title documents will be vetted in detail and come out accurate.
- Experience – Our team has over 500 years of combined Title Industry experience. We catch errors others do not.
- Local Offices & Online Tools – We are here in the community to meet with you in person, but also feature online tools that make reviewing loan documents, and keeping up with the closing process on the go a breeze!
Why do You Need Title Insurance?
Without the protection of title insurance, a home buyer is in danger of losing their investment. Title insurance protects against loss, if certain issues arise that result in an objection or claim against ownership.
- Misreported or omitted information that didn’t appear in title searches.
- False affidavits
- Underage Title Transfers
- Forged wills or deeds
- Errors in divorce settlements
- Unsettled disputes involving heirs in a will
- Even something as unusual as a secret marriage has popped up!
We offer two kinds of title insurance. The first type is the Limited Policy and the second is the Enhanced Policy, which features expanded coverage.